What is Hydrotherapy?
Hydrotherapy is an effective form of low impact, pool based exercise that assists with pain relief and injury rehabilitation. It provides enormous benefits to people with a range of conditions or illnesses including but not limited to
- Joint Replacements
- Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Stroke and other decreased Mobility conditions
- Cardiac Reconditioning
- Other Conditions eg MS, Parkinsons, Neurological Disorders
Hydrotherapy trains and conditions the balance, muscle and cardiovascular systems and provides benefits for health and wellbeing.
Hydrotherapy Benefits include:
- Strengthens muscles
- Pain Relief
- Increased Mobility
- Stress Reduction
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Controlling weight
- Improves balance and coordination
- Improved and re-trains motor control patterns
Hydrotherapy is ideal for:
- Postoperative patients.
- People with spinal pain, postural pain or chronic pain.
- People with arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Post ‘whiplash’ sufferers.
- Those needing a general improvement in flexibility, strength and fitness.
- Athletes who are unable to carry out their normal training on land.
Currently, classes are held at multiple locations contact us for more details of a location near you.